The Specialty Clinic plan is ideal for treatment of all types of Pain.
It is also ideal for single complaint issues, such as:
- Athletic performance support
- Hormone issues
- Peri-menopausal complaints
Thank you so much for the acupuncture treatments that have been relieving my pain. Since breaking my arm the treatments have made such a difference in my arm movement and pain relief. Also, recuperating from my car accident was made so much easier with acupuncture.
I was able to rest and relax and heal.
~ Dianne Morrison, Morrison McNabb Consulting
Benefits and Requirements of Specialty Clinic (SC) treatments:
- Each patient receives competitively priced, quality care with an expert level practitioner.
- When using the Specialty Clinic treatment plan, each patient is seen twice per week, which improves response time.
- New patient initial paperwork must be fully completed and given to the practitioner at the start of first appointment.
- Insurance is not billed for SC patients. Upon request, a super bill is provided for patient’s reimbursement from their carrier, if applicable.
- Simplified payment plan:
- Modified initial workup & first session (inclusive of prompt pay & Pain Management Specialty Clinic discounts): $129
- Cost per session following initial workup (inclusive of prompt pay & Pain Management Specialty Clinic discounts): $ 89*
The first Pain Management Specialty Clinic session of each week is charged at: $129.
The second Pain Management Specialty Clinic session of the week is charged at: $49, making the out of pocket $89 per treatment (inclusive of prompt pay & Pain Management Specialty Clinic discounts).
In the event of only one SC session in a given week, the rate will be $129.
I’m a 92-year-old “old lady”. Karen’s acupuncture care keeps me going. She has helped me with chronic shoulder pain for which I did not want to get surgery, back pain, and neuropathy pain in my feet. She helps keep my life, not simply bearable, but enjoyable.
~ Elizabeth Wilkinson, Sausalito, CA.